Tuesday 18 June 2013

Callum & Harper (Sleepless #1) by Fisher Amelie

Callum & Harper (The Sleepless Series, #1)

Rating:  Solid 4*

I didn't plan on buying this but was captivating by the first sentence and so ended up reading the full sample before proceeding to unexpectedly read the full thing in one day. I've been waiting a long time to read a sweet and innocent YA story such as this, that takes the readers through a touching journey of the difficult graft of two really cute but misfortune souls, wronged all their life by the actions of others, just trying to survive life's hardships. It's a sweet, gut-wrenching, heart stopping (John gave me flippin' hives), nail biting and frustrating story of an adorable pair; hard to put down.

2 comments:

Martha Ives said...

This looks interesting! Might have to give it a read!

Unknown said...

Try it Martha, I did forget to mention that I loved reading it as well and there were not moments where I felt like not reading it! :)