Saturday 2 March 2013

March 2013: Update

It's been a while since I have posted any reviews on here solely because of my hectic schedule and a need for sharing and balancing out my time between A level coursework and reading as well as being in London so here's a brief update on all of the books I've read since the last time I posted a review. 


  • Sphinx's Queen by Esther Freisner
  • Girl Of Fire And Thorns by Rae Carson
  • Crown Of Embers by Rae Carson
  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
  • Destory Me by Tahereh Mafi
  • Unravel Me by Taherer Mafi
  • Delirium by Lauren Oliver
  • Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
  • Requiem by Lauren Oliver
  • Fally guy by Liz Reinhardt
  • Sempre by J.M. Darhower
  • The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher
  • Dirty Red by Tarryn Fisher
  • Reason To Breathe by Rebecca Donovan
  • Barely Breathing by Rebecca Donovan
  • Brenna Brixen: Double Clutch by Liz Reinhardt
  • Slammed by Colleen Hoover
  • Point Of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
  • Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
  • The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley
  • Beautiful Disaster by Jamie Mcguire
  • The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
  • It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
  • We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han

Reviews for the above will be done within the next couple of weeks! :)



No comments: